THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
It has been a couple of days since Soni Cool nominated me for THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD, and I am so happy and excited to pass it on today.
Thank you so much Soni for nominating me, and dear readers, please check her Blog.
It is funny, fresh and very vital. She seems to be one of those kids who always look on the bright side of life.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
Soni´s questions for me:
1) What was your favourite childhood book?
I had so many!!! I think my favourite childhood place was the children´s library on my way home from school.
But to name a few: I loved the books about the adventures of Tom Sawyer and especially Huck Finn, Pippi Longstocking (Pippi Langstrumpf) and The Famous Five (Fünf Freunde) very much!
2) Who did you last have dinner with?
With my lovely man Sebastian.
3) What magazine did you like to read?
I like Brand 1, Dental Journals, and unspecific magazines that cover feminist, vegan, psychological, and coaching subjects.
My favourite online-magazines are on the platform Medium.
4) Where do you buy your cup of coffee?
I usually make my coffee myself.
5) What do you think life will be like in 5 years?
It willbe just A-MAAA-ZING!
Peace, Freedom, Happiness everywhere!
6) Shower or bath?
7) How do you like your bread, whole wheat or white bread?
Firstly, I avoid eating bread. And secondly it depends wht comes with the bread.
White bread with sweet toppings, whole wheat with hearty toppings or food.
8) Which hotel is your favourite?
I don´t have a favourite hotel.
I rather like to stay in Air B´nBs.
9) Shop online or in the store?
10) What is your favourite type of cuisine?
Vegan. The one and only.
11) Which blog post in your blog do you like the most?
I don´t know.
But I´ll give you a fine selection here:
Thoughts and Emotions
How to be happy in a rotten world
Giving = Taking
Heike von Diamantwörter
Rosa A., Mein Universum
tapan4evr, Tap ON (Tapan)
Rhiannon, Schreiben als Hobby
recipes for life, Life happens when you’re motivated
Annette von Ruhrköpfe
Sam von samle.blog
S c u b a V I S t e
Schreibrausch, Schreibrausch. Kreatives Schreiben
Konstantin von Nokbew
- What ist the first thing that you notice, when you wake up in your ideal life, that is different than your real life?
- If you could pack your life purpose in a claim – what would be the claim?
- What inspires you?
- What do you dream about?
- What are you looking forward in the next 7 days?
- Where would you like to be right now, if you could be anywhere?
- With whom?
- Which ist he most challenging topic on your todo-list?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- How will life be in 5 years?
- Why do you write this blog?
Thank you everybody for reading and thanks to Cool Soni for my nomination, again!