Today I am here, celebrating a new Blogger Award!
Wonderful Krishna P Ram nominated me for “THE OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD”.
Thank you K P so much for nominating me for this award !
K P is such a smart and amazing Blogger!
Here you can find the link to her blog.
* Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in last step)
* Answer the questions provided
* Create 7 unique questions
* Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
* At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!..
This award was created by Colton Beckwith originally…
K P´s Questions :
1. Give two fun facts about your blogging?
i) when I started blogging the idea was to write an article each day.
Then life kicked in and after a year of frequent blogging I missed out a couple of days.
The missed days bugged me so much that several months later I filled in 16 articles to the days when I didn´t blog.
So, completing the row by cheating made things alright again and I felt complete myself.
ii) I actually do not want to write about politics, or injustice. And then, there are days when I cannot keep my mouth shut…
Most of the times I regret it later. It is just not my strength.
2. Do you like to spend your time on Beach during Sunset?
3. If you will have to choose between Family, Friends, Job, A big House, Big car, then which thing will be your first priority?
Describe this one by one give a number to this with short reason.
I don´t want to choose.
Family and friends seem to me the most valuable in your list, though.
The car for me is the least attractive on the list. Still, I love to get around.
4. Do you like to listen Music? And When do you listen Music?
I hardly listen to music.
It feels like – I´ve heard my share.
Also I understand that music is an imprinting tool.
I don´t want to expose myself to negative lyrics, like “I´m a creep” or “I can´t get no satisfaction” or worse subconscious indoctrination and hymns that salute co-dependency.
That is toxic for the soul.
When there is a party I still like to dance.
Although I haven´t been to a party for a long time.
5. Which are your best ways to control your anger?
I am not an angry person anyway.
But when I am angry I search for my personal human superpower: Creativity!
That is pure magic.
I write an angry post and make it an article, hahaha!
6. Is there anyone in your life with whom you can share your personal feelings? And Who?
Yes. My dearest Sebastian, Abi, Jessi, Nanda, Armin.
Hugs to you all!
7. Who is your Inspiration?
I have many!
My Sister, my late Grandma, my Dad, my Mom, and everybody else.
There is a German Proverb:
Everybody has their meaning in life. At least they can serve as bad examples.
So, yes, everything and everybody is inspiring to me.
My Nominees Are :
1. Saania from Fun with Philosophy
2. Sovely from Murmelmeister
3. Helga from Helgas Bücherparadies
4. Eliza von Nach Hause Finden
5. Marco from Aquasdemarco
6. Konstantin von Nokbew
7. Dani von Wortverloren (Du musst da nochmal durch 😉. Also nein, nur, wenn Du Lust darauf hast 😊)
8. Nanda von Nanda Jurela
9. Tihana from Yogalovin´Retreats
10. Grinsekatz from Wupperpostille
11. Farouk from MSnaiv
12. Jenn from Jennvonmontigny
13. Tinka from Tinkakartinka
14. Blooferlife from Blooferlife, please, write again!
15. Special Thanks- Award to Max from Allerleimax
Please, write something again!
My Question for My Nominees :
1. What is the meaning of life?
2. Whom would you call if you had only one call left?
3. Is there anybody, you need to call “someday”? If yes – initials are enough.
4. When will “someday” be?
5. What is the first step to overcome the biggest obstacle in your life?
6. Tell us your most effective way to say “No”.
7. Give two fun facts about your blogging.
Have fun nominating your favourite blogs!
And Thank you again K P Ram! Thank you, dear Blog-Family!